A VERYPOISONOUSLADY
Please use Firefox if you cannot view the post below







Nuffnang
Friday, February 10, 2006

Friday Night!

Yo Yo

Ho Sey Boh?!

I abit boh ho sey cos Friday night and Lao Niang is at home....

Pathetic?

Well, I dunno I am turning into an old maid or what sial...

My friends are cheonging tonight because it is FRIDAY!

Yeah!

I dun cheong.....

DO I LOOK LIKE A CHEONGSTER?

Fuck sial.....

Everyone said I got a cheongster face so NOBODY call me on friday to go out because most of them believe I confirm go cheong....

Well, I am at home, right?

Not the first time...

Lao Niang just feel like rotting at home and do some self thinking..... (Gosh, I wish i got a book now to read)

Not that Lao Niang "Tai Lang Pang Huey" (kill people put fire) lar but sometimes, u need to reflect, sit down and think carefully about ur life....

Not about the past because what over is over

But ur future....

I always think far..... whatever I do I think far....

Alot of people said that I very ambitious but survival in Singapore is not easy, ya.

Erm.... i got nothing much to say already...just see photos ba...

Me and Xiao Hei while waiting for carpark....


Met a friend for lunch.... Jap BBQ!!!!


Shoik hor! I tell u.....damn DELICIOUS!


Meat Meat Meat!


They got a wine cellar too!


My friend, Eugene! Anyone needs MC? He's the perfect choice! (people treat me lunch must do some advertising for him..hahahah but seriously he is good)


Photo Whore! Before going for my assignment last night....


Pretty pretty Stella! I love her nose!


Valentine is coming... SHITO!

Muakzzz,
Poisonlady



2 comments

Comments:
obviously not...
she sticks on fake.
 
oh flammer is still ard..anyway where is the bbq at?
 
Post a Comment