A VERYPOISONOUSLADY
Please use Firefox if you cannot view the post below







Nuffnang
Sunday, February 05, 2006

I lose weight....

Nothing much to tell u all but I have not been in a good mood recently....

So many things had happened...

Sometimes, really cannot judge a book by its cover hor....

When u thought that the person can be trusted, u will find betrayal...

I hate betrayal....

I hate people who tell lies to hurt someone....

It is not fun at all lor.....

Forget it....

Ungrateful people will just not understand.

Anyway, tomorrow I finally starting work....

1 word...

SONG!

Last night doing a promotion for Baron Strong Brew.... DAMN COOL, right? My uniform!


I realise I slim down, everyone asked me is it I go gym but I never leh, I just never eat. I realise I never do anything to my body but it looks quite tone. How come huh?

I think I never eat rice for 3 days le.....

I had only biscuits, yam cake and some junk stuffs....

Amazing, right?

Maybe worms in my stomach....hahhaa

Met Noelle and Miko for coffee after my work, middle of the night we had chocolate fondue...


Last min decision but 3 of us chatted till 5.30am.....


Yeah! Finally I tried it! I love chocolates!


Ok, I got to sleep now. Tomorrow go back office sure got tons of things to do..

Love ya all!

Muakzzzz
Poisonlady



5 comments

Comments:
NICE
--------------
http://videobuzz.blogspot.com/
 
I think it is the rice.. my colleague just sent me an email about it, saying how rice is like sugar.. harmful to our bodies..
 
I'm envious of u :( U can lose weight easily & still having nice figure all along. I wan I wan ~ hehe :)
 
hey,where did you go to have that chocolate fondue? it looks good! =)
 
Where did you find it? Interesting read » »
 
Post a Comment