A VERYPOISONOUSLADY
Please use Firefox if you cannot view the post below







Nuffnang
Thursday, January 26, 2006

Sotong....

Yozzzz

Must be wondering how come got post, right?

Lao Niang actually should be busy because I got assignment but I forgot to check the time...

Assignment starts at 6pm but I nearly arrived there at 8pm....

-_-

When I msg the coordinator, he said "the party almost over, I left already"

Lao Niang "serious?"

He said "yeah, 6pm starts"

I was not convince and I called him......

I forgot to check the email...

My god....

Poisonlady ah Poisonlady..... can u one day dun blur?

Anyway, met up with the girls for coffee cos they happen to be nearby and Marilyn got her car finally!!

Marilyn and Ju.....tired tired, tired tired


Kelly and Me.... make-up-siao make-up siao, tired tired


Haizzzz...

Xi guan zui hao....

Night,
Poisonlady



3 comments

Comments:
HAPPy CNY!
 
i saw ah ju at tajong peat he was a smoker. A smoker living to 106 is unheard of. WOW!21
 
What a great site
» » »
 
Post a Comment