A VERYPOISONOUSLADY
Please use Firefox if you cannot view the post below







Nuffnang
Thursday, February 02, 2006

Zi Lian Lor....

Been Rather bored today....

Not meeting the gals for 2 weeks already.....think everyone kan busy...

Haizzzz...

Suddenly I am facing problems.... Not my lovelife though but my friend's and also my work and everything...

I dunno is it when u have too much free time, u start to think alot and everything become a problem....

I was chatting on the phone with one very close friend just now and the"mystery" of me being single came up again....

I really hate to explain time and again why I am happy, successful and single....

I am still in the process of learning to love myself.

After seeing alot of my friends who are married but not very happy with their marriage hor, I concluded that because they really love their husband alot that's why they get real hurt and upset easily.

True?

U decided the answer....

Some people will prefer to fall deep deep in love and go head over heels for her someone special...

Some people will prefer to just "dong dong hee" and just enjoy being loved by that special someone....

Which one are you?

I used to be the first one.... I dunno what I am now cos Lao Niang never fall in love for 1 year plus already so i long long forget the feeling....

Since I was so bored, I decided to let u see I got become chioer or not. Lai Lai Lai!

Erm...sorry for the mess....


Trying to capture the sunlight....


Still cannot! Only half!


Erm...how come my eyes so small now huh?


I think I soon got no eyes lor....(solli, havent packed my shoes)


Went boss's house the other day and saw my colleague so cheena!


Met a friend today for lunch, Dale! Guess how old? 35 wor! Old hor...


Ok, I got to go...

Pls enjoy ur holidays if u still have, those who dun have, pls look forward to weekend.

Muakzzz
Poisonlady



4 comments

Comments:
chio-er? Is dat a word?

Well, I guess it is now. And u r.

As for being single (for the moment), I think it's best to decide for yourself when and whom you wind up with.

When it happens, it happens. That's all...
 
Haha...

Don't laugh lah. I think alot of us can be very CHEE NA at times.
 
you definitely have grown prettier!

cheer up babe~
 
what about falling head over heels over each other? don't lose your belief in love.
 
Post a Comment