A VERYPOISONOUSLADY
Please use Firefox if you cannot view the post below







Nuffnang
Monday, February 13, 2006

Happy Valentine's Eve

2 years liao.....

2nd year liao...

Lao Niang spend Valentine alone for ne ning liao.....

Never mind.....

Dun worry....

U all dun have to comfort me....

Lao Niang di di KBKP no bf but I rather have a good one than a shit one...

Thanks for all the emails!

I so happy to receive all! I hope I got reply everyone's. If u did not receive a reply, pls send again, maybe I never receive wor....

Just now I went Giant supermarket.....

Ta Dah!!!!!!!!! Valentine's gift for myself!


I tell u hor, I stand at the chocolates section for 1 hour..... I keep swallowing my saliva.... So many chocolates....

How to resist? U tell me...

I am totally crazy lor...

But Nah Bey leh.... how come tibits so fucking expensive huh?

1 simple Mars or Kinders cost $1+ leh.....

KNS...

U know how KNS is KNS? Really very KNS u know.... I actually wanna buy alot of chocolates for dinner but in the end, can only afford a little bit....

I went home for home-cooked food in the end...

My mummy said I gam zhek....means I got worms....

I still not sure i got worms or not... But tia gong when pang sai will see worms... I pang liao take photos let u all see, k...

Got another shock when I got home. Received a big big card from my reader, GC Edge...


So sweet u know.... a loyal reader silently supporting me....


An a cleo magazine as well! Ever since I got Xiaohei, I dun dare to spend on unnecessary stuff....


Actually my first valentine gift is a box of chocolate from my customer who brought back from Japan.

Not bad.... single still got gift... I dun feel lonely anymore...

Tomorrow......

I intend to.....

Stay at home and sleep....

Muakzzz
Poisonlady



5 comments

Comments:
happy valentines day (^-^)
 
~*~ HaPPY Valentine DaY!!! Apple ~*~ :D

It's an occasion for Friendship too!!!
U are *NEVER* alone!!! :D

Best Wishes for the brand new Year!!!
May u be surrounded by LoVe always!!! :D
 
Happy Valentine DAy Apple...Hope you got a last min hot date...like me..i dont need to spend with my shadow liao
 
Happy Valentine's Day..
=)
 
Apple~!! Happy V day~!! u are not the 1 who is alone la. im consider 1/2 alone, coz my bf in overseas.. ala ala ala ~ hehe .. nvm, u got yr chocolates & snacks with u!! Mi, i gt my porridge & luncheon meat with mi.. haha.. stay well ok!
 
Post a Comment