A VERYPOISONOUSLADY
Please use Firefox if you cannot view the post below







Nuffnang
Sunday, July 06, 2008

Plastic Surgery....

Hello.....

Hows your weekend?

No photos to blog cos I never go out much.....

I realize my friends are mostly alcoholic wor...

I didnt drink with them and I decide to just make them have coffee with me.

Better right?

Drinking makes me sleepy recently and I think when I start having alcohol inside my body, my mind starts to wander alot and I will become very quiet when I drink. Not like last time can party and party.

Dunno why...is it got become more mature liao?

Trying to go for blading twice a week, anyone also into blading? We go together leh, I want to learn braking.....

Anyway, I been doing alot of research on Plastic Surgery....

I just found out....

ALOT ALOT of people actually got do plastic surgery lor....

My god...

But i still think it is the good decision leh.

I always encourage people to go for some enhancement and anyway it is so common now.

I always want to go for nose surgery to enhance my bridge, slim down my jaw just a little bit, do my chin to make it a little bit sharper.

I still considering whether I want to give a dimple to my face or not and also to make my lips alittle bit fuller and make also make my eyes abit bigger.

I think my body nothing much to do, except to tone abit (Must go blading more) and I really really hope I can add like 3cm to my legs.....

Anyway, just want to let you know, if you email me to ask me about plastic surgery, I really dunno how to answer you because my research might not meet your expections.

Try to search around forums and read through, oki.

When I can save enough money to go for the surgery (Gods know when) I will update the information hor.

Love,
Poisonlady
verypoisonouslady@hotmail.com



3 comments

Comments:
You are pretty, and very slim!
There's no need for plastic surgery!

Stop making me jealous!

=)
 
1) you dont need the plastic surgery
2) damn...could never climb that fence

so yeah ur young and good trust me
 
When I look at some HK actors I also feel tempted to get ps done :> but then all the botched surgeries also freak me out, lol...
 
Post a Comment