A VERYPOISONOUSLADY
Please use Firefox if you cannot view the post below







Nuffnang
Thursday, June 12, 2008

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Wa lan noi.......

I dropped my phone, hit the ground and now cannot switch on...

Nah Bey!

All the time I drop ok one leh, how come this time si liao??!!!

My friend wanted to treat me to some nice food (I really look so hungry meh? Everyone seems to ask me out to eat....) but when he knows my phone died, he said can get me a "nice" phone instead......but dunno is it got food no phone or got phone no food......

Nice?

Hmmmm...I think anything "nice" should be something not too big and can endure Lao Niang to drop one and easy to use. (I am thinking of Ericssion K810i, good or not?)

I can make things spoil easily.....dunno why

Anyway, been too busy to go shopping so I guess a new phone got to wait abit.

My head only got one thing now.....

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

I think this mth is a good mth, client delayed my payment for 2 months already so I think it should come in soon.

Will be rushing for shows and shows so I think I should be able to pay off the debts soon.

I never owe more than 1 person money in my entire life and now I owe so many people.....

Damn stress lor...

Last time when I was in Pri School, my daddy never allows me to borrow anything or even lend people anything.

I got listen to him lor.

I never borrow anything and never even dare to borrow "rubber" from my classmates.....

But

I do lend out alot of my "rubbers" out.....

But at least.... I got listen to him on one thing...still not so bad hor

Remember next time tell ur kids one thing at a time hor.....

Dun say 2 together....

Love,
Poisonlady



0 comments

Comments: Post a Comment