A VERYPOISONOUSLADY
Please use Firefox if you cannot view the post below







Nuffnang
Wednesday, June 04, 2008

Mixed Feelings

I lazy to upload photos sial...

I left the camera with my best friend and forgot to bring it home.

Anyway, still got take some photos when me and gfs met for dinner last 2 days.

I wont comment much about how I feel now because I myself also not very sure but at least things are looking better.

I have found the strength to plan my career and planning how I can succeed better.

Boxing event girls,
if you are reading my blog, I am very sorry about the late payment, client side had been delayed and my phone got spoil also so cannot get in touch with u now. Promise to do it asap.

Havent been sleeping much, got to find the dough now!

Work Work Work!

Love,
Poisonaldy



1 comments

Comments:
life will smile for you! so keep your heart open :D
 
Post a Comment