A VERYPOISONOUSLADY
Please use Firefox if you cannot view the post below







Nuffnang
Friday, May 23, 2008

Photos....

I was trying to find a folder of photos that I hide it somewhere in my desktop but I think is so well hidden that I forgot where I saved it lor....

Anyway, I browse through all the photos since 2003 and I realise when I was younger really "gong gong zi teh sai"

How time flies....I was younger then.....Nah Bey

Oh and I realise I got alot of friends sial....I took photos with so many people lor!

So funny when i go through all the photos....

There were devils bar times when all the bitches and the guys were all so close and happy....

There were the gathering times when all of us will pose stupidly and do crazy stuffs....

There were times when I tasted so much nice food and went to many places...

There were times when I used to do so many shows with the girls......

All the happy memories...... It was really great to see the photos again and thinking back of the past again

As we grew older, alot of things changed and piorities are set differently

I guess this is life ba....

But Memories are something no one can take away from you......

And I am so glad to browse through all the past photos....

It was really.....

Heartwarming.....

And I just cant help smiling to myself......

I am going to make a promise to take more photos now!

I had been so lazy to take pictures and I think I should capture more of the lovely moments...

Maybe if u are bored cos I never blog, go through my past post, I was funnier then.

Ha Ha

Love,
Poisonlady



0 comments

Comments: Post a Comment