A VERYPOISONOUSLADY
Please use Firefox if you cannot view the post below







Nuffnang
Friday, April 11, 2008

FUCKING BAD MOOD

URGH!!!!!!!

I want to scream!!

Firstly, wanted to go Bali but Mr Ng finds it too far.

Then we said go Langkawi but Mr Ng said that for that price, we might as well go Bali.

Then decided to go Bali but got no flight back on Sun and Mr Ng cannot take leave on Mon

Then we change to Batam but Mr Ng complained that it looks like East Coast chalet.

Then he said go Bintan but LIM PEH go Bintan so many many times I damn sian and the only place I never been before is Nirwana Resort.

I not willing to go that resort because he went there with his ex-gf before.

So Mr Ng suggest we go Mayang Sari, I saw the pictures and I really like it.

So Lim Peh called my favourite agency but they got no rooms for Mayang Sari liao lor!

Never mind, found another agency at Yishun, called up and they insisted I go down and make payment cos cannot book over phone.

Lim Peh pia all the way down then they tell me after collecting the payment, will let us know the conformation within 3 days.

WHAT THE FUCK?

3days?

If by the time Wed tell me dont have a room HOW?!!!!!

FUCK lor.....

Then called up another agency, they said will have to fax me the form, I fill up the form, then fax back to them, then they let me know within 2 days and mostly should be able to know tomorrow.

But Mr Ng cannot fill up the form because he is out of the office now.

Wa lan noi...

This thing never mind....

I went to collect my flyers from this boy , not that it is very cheap but because is at Yishun so I thought it will be good if next time I going to print more.

When I collected the flyers just now....

The quality was VERY VERY BAD.

Colour was not good, there was a line at the side and he never remove, paper quality is lousy, even the cutting was like shit.

I was shocked because that boy actually piece by piece print out from his home printer lor....

I emailed him and pointed to him, he didnt even fucking apologize.



I am really in a very bad mood....

This is his website. http://innovok.blogspot.com/
His email innovok@live.com.sg

ANGRY,
Poisonlady



1 comments

Comments:
I just got 'conned' by this boy too. Thought it was good but had to throw away the flyers too like you. I really wonder how credible he is with what he says.

You can try this: risincard@yahoo.com and their shop @ rochor centre. Their samples are good and the result of the printing is up to standard. Not ex too. Their contact is 62250186
 
Post a Comment