A VERYPOISONOUSLADY
Please use Firefox if you cannot view the post below







Nuffnang
Thursday, March 13, 2008

Zi Lian Me!

Realize Lao Niang never post photos for damn long....

See my own blog also sian....

Afterall, I am the Zi Lian siao lang......

Lai Lai Lai....

Was doing the IT Show last Sat for Lenovo, they brought in the F1 car! Not bad hor.....damn tiring....


Just got back from a Seafood Dinner.....Aiyo...I never take seafood....Lucky got meat for me ah....


It is so cold today!!!! Brrrrrrrr


Decided to take some photos to see I got change or not.... My face is dry and peeling lor! Is it because I am getting old?


Can see got red red, right?


Everyone said I slim down alot....I think cos my face not round round liao....


Sad.......


Trying to be angry.....


Hmmmmmmm


My tongue......


Shocked!


Act cute 1


Naughty!


2!


Act cute 2....


Sorry ah,my top ugly cos I going to be nua nua liao....

Going to sleep!

Night!

Love,
Poisonlady



0 comments

Comments: Post a Comment