A VERYPOISONOUSLADY
Please use Firefox if you cannot view the post below







Nuffnang
Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Nurse!

Hi Hi!

Sorry I am a lazy blogger pig, got alot of things to settle also.

How's your CNY?

This year alot of gatherings lor, and alot of steamboat!

Before CNY, i did an event for Joey. Dress up as a nurse to tekan the guest!


Nice boh?


Guess the guys will know their photos in my blog soon.....


Damn sporting!


They drank alot lor.


HE"S BACK!


Food journey again, brought this guy to Satay Club for food!


4 of us....or 31/2 only cos I cannot eat alot....


CNY Chu 1, My darling zi lian.....


He keep taking non-stop....


And again.....


I had to cut down his photos here to save the memory for my blog....


Lover's Outfit! Hahahaha


Told u we are wearing grey!



Have a fun week cos it is valentine's soon!

I am going to the office now!

Love,
Poisonlady



1 comments

Comments:
People should read this.
 
Post a Comment