A VERYPOISONOUSLADY
Please use Firefox if you cannot view the post below







Nuffnang
Thursday, December 13, 2007

Drink Drank Drunk.....

Stupid blogger, dunno why photo cannot see....

Lao Niang seems old le....

I dun party now, mostly work and drink abit here and there...

Last week was a party week though..

Was doing an event on Thur for some bankers at MOS (yet again) for some private function. we were all dress in school girls uniform (drooling, right?)

No photos cos we were all high and sey that we forgot about the photos...KNS...

On Fri I did an event for a company and I was dressed in Lara Croft!


Sat Mr Ng jio me go Zoukout...

Just the 2 of us though....

I usually dun club now and Mr Ng was the one who wanted to go drinking, he keep telling me that Zoukout will be the last since last year and manage to cheat me down this year again...

He is lucky to have me lor...

Being in the entertainment line, he got me to bring him to get free entry, free party and lots of beautiful people to see...HAHAHA

We both drink, drank and drunk....

Didnt realise that it was already 3am and I nearly slept while walking back to the car.

Photos!

Thanks to Cash, we were going to the toilet and saw them! Judy!


Mr Ng and me will get red just 1 drink.....so alike...haha


Cash asked me to do branding for the vodka


Zeta was there working as well.....


Mr Ng found a new friend while I was busy talking to the girls!


Free Drinks! Hahaha


Seldom he will have chance to take photo with beautiful girls....permission granted...


He was tekan by this party crew, keep asking him to drink...haha


Big party!






It was really just the 2 of us, drink and dancing.....




Met Zeta and Jiali again!


We had fun!!!


Happy right?


Love,
Poisonlady



0 comments

Comments: Post a Comment