A VERYPOISONOUSLADY
Please use Firefox if you cannot view the post below







Nuffnang
Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Hello 2008!

Another year had passed and I had been busy for this new year.

Got friends give birth, get married, training, my job.....etc...

Until now then can blog....

Alot of things is happening and I am going through some changes also....

I would say 2008 will be a very good year for me!

Many many photos for the past 15days!

31 Dec 2007 Me!


Went for a quick dinner and movie with Mr Ng before going for countdown


Me with my fav Malibu pineapple at this wine place


The 3 girls!


Mr Ng's friends!


We celebrate new year last year as well!


The wine place @ Robertson Quay


No place for me to smoke.... Aiyo....bui bui liao...


The wine place gave us that "pull-liao-then-pop-thing" so nice!


Cheers!


Waiting for 2008! Cheers to 2007!


The wine.....


HAPPY NEW YEAR!


Dunno what is Mr Ng doing but damn funny lor...


Happy Happy Happy




Went to did my nails again with Cynthia (See below post for her number) French Mani tip with arcylic!


We met up for erm....post new year dinner? Robertson Quay again....


Brussel Sprouts or something.....the food is great!




Mr Ng bought "beancurd flower" for me all the way from his office as I told him i got craving


I think I can set up a food blog for this fellow....That's the 2nd serving btw...


Guess is whose.....HAHAHAH


Eat dinner liao not enough, still ran to next store to buy cake wor....


Same place 1 week ago..... That's their friend who was in chicago some time back...


Went to JB for a training..... My colleagues! 45 of us I think


Zitao go class when we havent even check in....really make my $428 worth


4 in a room but the room damn big in Austin Hill!


We got great golf view!



Some drinks before we eat dinner....


At the last lesson, we were suppose to "break" away our bad habits.... I hit until my hand very red but still cannot break....


I so scared.....


YEAH!!! Everyone clapped for me!


Went for this french restaurant for lunch the last weekend....


He loves food!


Looking good!


Not bad.....


This is called Tartine? I forgot.....but is like toasted bread with cheese and ham nia....


I think for breakfast will be good....


Went to do a event for an oil tank company...


Wild Wild West


I am the cowgirl!


With gillian!


Do we look like cowgirls?



Met up the girls on Mon for discussion on Stella's Wedding


Went to Club Chinos but me and Zeta didnt get to eat the food cos we were very late....


They were very understanding because last min got to earn money and cannot join them for dinner.... really so sorry...


Went to Lunar for a short drink.....


Didnt really stay long as I was damn tired....


Happy 2008!

I am damn tired as I got alot alot alot of things to settle...

Only manage to get 4 hours of sleep everyday nia...

But 2008! Here I come $$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Love,
Poisonlady



3 comments

Comments:
hi. can i ask how much u did ur nails for?
 
I hope 2008 is a good year for you. Awesome photos too.
 
Interesting blog! :)
 
Post a Comment