A VERYPOISONOUSLADY
Please use Firefox if you cannot view the post below







Nuffnang
Sunday, March 23, 2008

Excursion To Sentosa

Knowing how much Mr Ng wants to go Sentosa tanning (I am trying to be fair), I accompanied him today.

We seldom meet on Sunday because we will spend time on our own to clear our own stuffs but I manage to clear most of my work on Sat.

Sentosa, here we go!

Mr Ng applying Sunblock for me!


I hate my hands to be oily oily de.....


So sweet!


Erm...... White promfret fish.... that's why the tan...


Huh?


Covering the nipple.... -_-


Me!


I am bloated because it is that time of the month.... =(


I am trying to suck my stomach.....hehe


Mr Ng is er......also bloated.... (think he is going to nag at me for this photo)


Not me....he took this photo.....


I guess is the girls......SI TI KO PEK!


I was busying reading and covering myself up....


I die die want to explore Sentosa


We were queuing up for the Skyride....


I found out my 80 yr old grandmother also went for it!


It is scary....


I am not afraid of height but the thing look so flimsy that I am worried about my life...


Actually both of us regret.....putting our lives in danger....


The video we took.


The memory that cost $10! Thanks Mr Ng!


Have a good week!

Love,
Poisonlady



1 comments

Comments:
I'm so glad that things turned out fine for you and Mr Ng. =) Hope you two will lovey dovey together always ok?
 
Post a Comment