A VERYPOISONOUSLADY
Please use Firefox if you cannot view the post below







Nuffnang
Thursday, April 17, 2008

Happy Birthday!

First of all....

Happy Birthday to Ju Ju!



Time flies and think we celebrate your birthday the last in devils was in 2006, then i realize hor in 2007, I didnt meet u ah??? Is it that time got bf liao???

Anyway, have a very memorable birthday! Hope you have a great day today!

Sorry, u know my financial status hor but I promise you a manicure and pedicure session together soon k!

Muakzzzz!

Secondly.....

Thanks for the readers who stand by me! I promise I will not let u guys down!

Thirdly....

I AM GOING TO BINTAN TOMORROW!!!!!!!!

Woooohoooo

Th belated celebration of 2nd year anniversary had passed like 2 weeks liao because I was so busy and got to postpone and postpone.

Lucky Mr Ng never angry....

I still need to go for viewing tonight, hopefully can close!

Wish me luck!

Tomorrow got to be at Tenah Merah ferry terminal at 1pm tomorrow, cant pick Mr Ng up because he need to work in the morning and I also got to clear my job.

I nearly told him "See you in Bintan!" when I meant "See you at the terminal tomorrow at 1pm" yesterday when I phoned him.

Promise to have photos photos and photos!

Love,
Poisonlady



2 comments

Comments:
thank you darling!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Wah lau dun haf phot also dun need to "ban" a photo that was 2 yrs ago mah!!! Wahaha. I got a shock when I load yr page and saw my face! Hee. Enjoy yr holiday and love ya!! Muacks!!
 
Hi poi, lovely song! wat's the name of this jay chou song again?

Thanks!
 
Post a Comment