A VERYPOISONOUSLADY
Please use Firefox if you cannot view the post below







Nuffnang
Tuesday, July 01, 2008

Blue Black......Blue Black

Gan Si Lang tired....

I feel like 80 year old grandma now....

My whole body is aching like mad lor.....

Just now when I bend down to try to pick up a piece of paper, think Lao Niang sprain my neck or more like I pull the muscle than sprain ba..... I also not sure...

Yday we had a bbq for all the girls!

I am so guilty lor..... I had alot of fun these few days liao, so I got to work very very hard liao!

No more money to spend!!!!!!!!! Siao Liao......

Me!!!


Waiting for Karen Tok!


ECP..... Nah Bey.... The pit was fucking far.... C17 and they told us was near Macdonalds. Macdonalds one is C28 lor..... Imagine we walk like mad....20mins I think


Lydia!


Erm.....Judy.....always cannot have normal expression (We carried all that drinks and ice lor)


Nearly die.........


The only good thing is got good view....though the whole stretch looks the same, I still feel we got a nice view!


I am damn tired after carrying and driving to and fro......


BBQ starts! Thanks to this 3 person who cook for us, I never even go near lor....


Only know how to eat......hahaha


Wah....i dunno is who leh..... Trying to cycle....


All the great food!


Oh, we are very into blading now....cos it can firm our butt and can work out also but all of us not good lor.....


Judy trying to blade and Gillian trying to teach....


My new blades!!I got it at a very good price! Only $139! Cos only left my size! The blade shop I bought from was beside Coffeebean, forgot the name but the guy was very sincere and helpful so I bought from him!


We was really scared........ Havent blade for damn long......


I suddenly remember Mr Weiyi, we used to blade alot..... and he is my brake lor....


Now Zeta trying out......imagine we were all worried.....


Each of us got 1 person to accompany us....cannot fall down lor..... later our skin not nice, how?


Cheers!


Thanks to all the girls who make the effort to come! But so sad some cannot make it... =( we shall do it again!


Well, we realise we only rent 1 bicycle because we need a "transport" but suddenly Karen asked why only rent 1? Who is going to jagar the bike if go toilet???!!


Girls night out! Hope we can do this till we old lor but next time we get the professional to deliver the food right to the pit......


Worst thing happen....

We parked our cars at this driving range and when we went back to collect our cars......

The gate was lock!!!

Wa lao....

5 of us still carry alot of things lor, somemore got 3 new rollerblades...

We need to walk one BIG round to get to the front gate....

I cannot take it and I start climbing over the gate.....

Wa lao...

Imagine 5 models so "da glam", trying hard to climb the gate and look so sneaky.....

Names will not be mention cos it is really very unglamorous.....

This girl here looks like fallen from sky lor.....then drop down at a wrong place


So gungho...... she climb damn fast also!


She was abit stuck and we dunno how to help her cos we were all over at the other side liao.....


When all went home, we got alot of bruises and blue black and all of us body aching like mad....

Lucky we still young......

Hahaha

Love,
Poisonlady



0 comments

Comments: Post a Comment