A VERYPOISONOUSLADY
Please use Firefox if you cannot view the post below







Nuffnang
Friday, June 20, 2008

Bitchy Me

Finally last day of the show but got to work tomorrow morning and sunday as well...

Now so late I still blog for u......

See I so nice....

Lao Niang this week never sleep much, very tired hor, been working hard oki...

Debts seems to be piling up, been going for retail therapy also (Miss Karen sell me clothes lor when working.....and I tot I got no time to go out....)

Today I very bitchy mood leh....hahaha...keep bitching the girls....

Find that the girls very wonderful, let me bitch and bitch....

Anyway, photos lar or I bitch again.....

Me! Day 1! Hair too long......dun dare to cut leh.....


Was in the toilet before start work for Comasia.....


Paiseh....Battery no batt.....Did a sony event for the night!


Moulin Rouge! Find the costume very cute!


Why I love to do this, I can play different roles!


Gillian and me trying to pose differently.....not between us different hor, is different kind of pose....(see I told u i was damn bitchy liao)


Day 2! Waiting for Judy!


Start to Zi Lian......


Love my lens! Got people come to my booth just to tell me my lens very pretty.....


Hmmmmmm Judy leh?


Dark eye rings.....Think eyebags coming out.....


My side profile.......also nice


My dunno what profile....also nice lor


Whatever profile....I think I look nice! Hahahaha


Judy still not here?


Act Cute......


Our booth!


Me! My new heels btw!


Gillian and Me! Thanks for the show dear!


Aiyo......the light.....


I actually like this white uniform!


Gillian


Imagine I stand like that whole day....


Day 2 night, another event!


See the girls all busy......


I am done!


While waiting for them....


Hmmmmmm


Waiting......


The girls! Yen, Gillian and Karen!


Me and Yan.....


Miss Audiocode! Hahaha!


Waiting to board the ferry!


Yen and Thea.....Imagine everyone staring at us.....


Lovely Karen......


Gillian....Miss Nuera


Just 6 of us.....imagine we like going very very far....only 2 hours nia....


Was so tired......I really concussed with my mask on.....


Bedsheet from Ikea in case u ask....Very cheap that time I bought but NOT comfortable leh....


Day 3...Black liao.....Waiting for Judy again....She promise to buy cigarette for me if I pick her...haha


Policewoman....with no baton, no cuffs, no gun.....so sad.....


White nicer right.....


Gillian.....


Went for dinner after the job.....


These 2 devils bringing me to somewhere damn scary....


!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I never love massage.....


My feet so damn pain....I no choice liao....Pay the $25 ba....


My first time.......


This man here hor, damn bitchy.....But very funny though....He said never prepare red packet for me since I first time give my feet to him.....


I damn scared........


Gillian very happy lor....She loves massage....


Judy also damn happy lor...She also love massage....


I feel so............pain.......Bladder, Neck and not enough sleep he told me.....


Gillian give me the support....hahaha so funny lor this photo!


This man very stress to do Gillian feet....He was sweating like mad....


Judy and Rachel who joined us for dinner at Sake!


Lovely little girl!


We both dying liao.....massage makes u tired is it?


Tired and cannot think of making funny face leh...


Fri night....

I am at home!!!!!!!!!!

People jio me go Velvet, Zouk, Phuture, Dragonfly, Lunar...Wa lao....I very long never go out on Fri liao cos I been working alot....

Aiyo....this week I busy.... Next Week I make time.

Friends, pls wait for me oki

Love,
Poisonlady
P/s: Got more photos......No time upload, stay tuned



0 comments

Comments: Post a Comment