A VERYPOISONOUSLADY
Please use Firefox if you cannot view the post below







Nuffnang
Thursday, September 27, 2007

I CLOSE MY FIRST DEAL!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks to all the support from everyone!

My colleagues! (Megaforce are the best! Boss, u too! Thanks for the encouragement)


My Friends! (Thanks for being so understanding, knowing I am busy and never disturb me)


My Family! (Always kena from me because I was always on the phone)
My readers! (Thanks for the encouragement!)

Mr Ng! (Dear Dear, I so love you! Thanks for being so understanding and not letting me worry about money)


Last but not least. My Team Sentosa! Thanks for all of us for putting alot of hard work to get this first deal close for myself and for our Sentosa!


More deals to be coming!

Thanks to my house Guan yin Ma, Tee Gong, Dua Pek Gong and Tai Swee Ye! I will offer more incense!

Love,
Poisonlady
Proud Member of Megaforce and Proud Member of Team Sentosa!





7 comments

Comments:
Hi Apple, great to hear that you had clinched yr deal. Did see your ads in ST. Jia Yu! and thanks for your patronage again! The Bakerwoman
 
Congrats to you for clinching your first deal. You must be very ecstatic right now!! All the best to you in ur property line.
 
Hi Apple ...

I still need the 4A at Bishan ...

Kindly check your email ... Thanx
 
This comment has been removed by the author.
 
Hi Apple. I'm currently looking for a 2+1 or 3+1 unit at AMK. Prefer it to be near the Mrt Station. Care to co-broke?
 
yo miss.... i know u very busy... but can u kindly get back to me soon when u wanna collect the clothes that you ask me to reserve? gam sia!
 
hmmm perhaps u may consider getting a cosmetic ear job done on ur birthday not too much of a nose job babe
 
Post a Comment