A VERYPOISONOUSLADY
Please use Firefox if you cannot view the post below







Nuffnang
Saturday, May 13, 2006

Damn it! Where's the photo?

*Sing* Langs Ah Langs Ah Langs Langs Ah Langs

Really solli leh... Lao Niang actually got photos to show but I forgot where I put my camera leh...

Haiz....

Anyway, I will post up the photos when I remember where I put my camera, k.

It is 2.52am now....

I am tired...

But I cant sleep.

I woke up at 6am today and went for a tedious photoshoot. I am expecting the photo soon and I pray hard it will turns out nice. Will post up soon.

Anyway, I went thru all of my posts just now.

I been blogging since year 2004.

Met alot alot of new friends, have been drinking alot alot, readers increasing alot alot, flamers also increasing alot alot, complains also alot alot, stupid photos alot alot, crazy things alot alot...

I really thank god for giving my alot of nice things in my life and I wish and pray that he/she won't take it away from me. (God can be a "She" also, right?)

I changed.

I really did changed.

Any new people, new things, new event which comes into my life change me.

Change my mindset

Change my opinion

Change my feelings

Change my behavior

Change my character

Not that kind of drastic change, mind you, Lao Niang is still Lao Niang.

I realise that I am growing up.

I realise that I am turning mature.

I realise I am getting old

I realise that wrinkles will be coming out soon

Fuck.....

I am worried....

Can someone pls enlighten me?
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
WHAT AGE SHOULD I GO FOR BOTOX HUH????


Just a joke.....Hahahaha I am really bored lar... pls dun be so serious and give me ur opinion of Botox in my comments hor... I will slap u...
Poisonlady



4 comments

Comments:
Find your camera! Then can post pix!

Would suck rocks if new one lost too...

Then no pix for us readers! =\
 
Poi Poi....I saw a girl whom look so much like you on thursday nite...at an air base...is it you? My goddess...
 
Doing catwalk, right? ya..me... next time email me can
 
I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you! »
 
Post a Comment