A VERYPOISONOUSLADY
Please use Firefox if you cannot view the post below







Nuffnang
Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Hmmm...Blog Simi leh...

I now at home...

8.29pm....

Lao Niang want to go sleep but I need to do something for my friend.... So I am stuck in front of the pc table...

I used to blog alot....because my mind was clear....

ans also because I love blogging so much I will think what to blog duringthe day time when i in the train on my way to work...

but now...how lao niang think when I driving?

when I am busying cursing people on the road....

If u are the road hoggers <--- spelling dio boh? YES U!

1. If u are those kind who are driving 70km/h on the road while the big round round red border sign on ur right is showing 90km...

2. If u have like 10 cars trailing behind u....

3. Every car on ur left is zoom zoom fast fast....

4. Everyone cast super fast million daggers eye at u.....

5. Best of all... u can spot a black xiao hei getz among the mist of the trailing cars....

MEANS LAO NIANG IS CURSING U!

Kaoz!!!!!

Not that u cannot drive slowly slowly BUT do u know it is very rude to road hog on the expressway?

Expressway is meant for u to express arrive at wherever u intend to arrive lar...

And hor, have u notice that "slower vehicle motorcycles pls keep on ur left" this sign or not????

Wa lan noi.....

Pls keep to the left and let the other people go first if they "du" u from behind.... I am sure u can sense it de....

AND PLS DUN SUKA SUKA SPEED UP WHEN PEOPLE WANT TO OVERTAKE LAR!
(Especially driving at 70km then suddenly can fly 110km)

Now..... I complain enough le....

Next.... I will complain about other things....

I let it go now...

Night...

Poisonlady
So what? I am a bitch.... na na ni pu pu



3 comments

Comments:
Although I dun drive but I can totally understand how u feel.. My husband drives me around & me sitting in front always can experience the same..

Also when u wait for the person to park his/her car slowlyyyy.. I once joked to my husband to go & help him out by parking the car for him..
 
yo...

eh, thanks for ur the sua ku gal part 2 wor. hahahahahahaha :p

muacks....
 
Excellent, love it!
»
 
Post a Comment