A VERYPOISONOUSLADY
Please use Firefox if you cannot view the post below







Nuffnang
Sunday, February 19, 2006

My weekend....

Well, I dun intend to blog not because lao niang not free but I too "eng" until I damn nua....

I am mostly at home because....

1. I got no friends to go out with....

2. I dunno where to go.....

3. I very nua.....

4. I no money....

Stay at home quite save money u know...

Oh ya, is Sassyjan's birthday and I am sorry I never turn up because I was on standby and fall asleep....

Ya....I fall asleep on a Friday night.... Nah Bey.....

Happy birthday Sweetie!

Met up the girls on Thur! For KTV Session!


3 of us...no need to introduce lar...


3 of them....no need to introduce lar...


Siao Kelly.... (Small or crazy?? u decide... I choose both)


Whenever we at KTV, enclose in a small space, we sure kisiao.... we decided to sing "Ye Lai Siang"


Kelly also another one.... cannot sit still...complain screen too small but she was the nearest....


I dunno why? They intend to take me taking photo or take my boobs hanging there???


I am really booooored.... Decided to punch myself.....


All kisiao.......


Ju also.......


Kelly dunno how to use my camera and 3 of us have to take this photo for her.... ours? We gao dim ourselves can le....


Decided to show I love and hate this family member...Veggie Lim... Always urine in my room...


My 2 siao char boh sisters decided to have steamboat on Sat.... Last min decision wor...sut hor?


Met Ju and Kelly today for Singapore Idol!!!


Still relac have macdonalds breakfast before audition....


Ju being interviewed.....


Her 2 loyal fans!


Happily Queuing under the nah bey hot sun....


Still must 2 by 2 go in wor....like school times....



After total of 3 days, 6 hours today, $40 over dollars at Macdonalds, 6 large ice-lemon teas, 1 small coke, 1 medium ice milo, 5 meals, 14 times to the toilet to pee (among 4 of us), 27 cigarettes.........

Competitors too strong....

Our darling didnt manage to get in.....

BUT!

She is still the idol in our heart!

Muakzzzz
Poisonlady



5 comments

Comments:
Alamak. Same like mi, i got no where to go, no frens jio mi out, stay home better to rot oni, on the other hand,is gd!! Can save $. I can understand hw u feel :) tats y nowadays i veri free, always pop by to read yr blog hehe :) Cheers to the nua-ing team ~~~~~~~
 
Miss "Nua Niang" , reply email leh. Thanx =)
 
where did you get ur bling bling sunglasses? i want also leh!! =((
 
If she could nt make it in to Sinapore Idol, you should get a rough idea, that you guys are really not as good as you think you are!
 
You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it gps for car reviews Antidepressant side affect radar detector comparison honda shadow parts
 
Post a Comment