A VERYPOISONOUSLADY
Please use Firefox if you cannot view the post below







Nuffnang
Wednesday, September 03, 2008

Is just all about me....

Well,

I just finish watching a dvd just now

P.S I love you

Have you watch it?

I cried throughout the whole show but it sets me thinking...

I suddenly realise there is something wrong with me...

something wrong with my life....

And...

I need to reset my life back

Please forgive me.....Let me take a break....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Monday Night.....

Suddenly my wife, Sherry got this craving for seafood and I was called up to go into JB at 8pm. By the time I reaching out meeting point at Woodlands Mac, it was already 10pm and we are very hungry....

We could not stop Melvin and Sherry who ran into Macdonalds like mad insisting on getting a burger.....with their mouth full, they could only point......


I was too terrified to drive alone and I got Melvin to drive for me....


We had just cut our fingers, drip blood into a bowl and pact ourselves as best buddies.....


The food was great, thanks to Garrett who paid for it because I being the bitch scream at him....


Poor Garrett, I havent scream at anyone for very long.....Sorry, I still love you oki.


My wife who was busy busy eating....


I went JB because of this.....Xiao Hei need a good wash.... and I can feel Xiao Hei was very happy lor.....8RM, but they really clean inside!


While waiting for the cars.....


While waiting......


Love,
Poisonlady



2 comments

Comments:
hi girl.

its abit late.. but.. when i broke up tat time (me n him stil applied for flat n like.. practically plan our kids name n stuff)- my world ended.

totally crushed..and i thot my life would be like dead dead.

but.. slowly.. i start to realise.. that actually aft the break up.. my life has just begun...

in a way that we nv knew.. cos alot of things we nv know..

so jia you!
 
Apple.... I watched PS I Love You last week and was crying bucketfulls too!!!!

We should arrange a movie night.. All the girls in PJs and watching all those chick flicks and super emo movies!!

I'l bring the tissues!
 
Post a Comment