A VERYPOISONOUSLADY
Please use Firefox if you cannot view the post below







Nuffnang
Sunday, July 27, 2008

Zi Lian-ness.....

If you still remember.......

I am the Zi Lian Kuangster....

Photos of me.....me.....and me.....

How I spend the week....

Just wanna show Lao Niang.....before Thumper....



Met Joey for Lunch.......Really nice place.... NUS Alumni I think......


Great View!


Me and Joey with Super Strong Wind.....


Eight Degree but more like 360degree view!


Food is cheap and good!


Er......not really nice like that....stupid table....


Joey who cut short her hair....I love it!


Aiyo.....she stress very stress!


The side dish we added!


Ramen we had!


Ok lar.....not very very nice but edible....


Ah Ju called me, said is emergency....... I thought what.... I dunno how to jump start lor!


She manage to do it all my herself! I didnt even dare to go near.... I scared.... Chao Da die not nice leh....


Went to meet the girls for steamboat and food and wine.....again.....



The 2 got celebration.......


Happy like dunno what.....but will be stress soon....


Must Jia you k!


We suddenly crazy about brownie!


I had waffles!


Met *AO for dinner!


Me!


Went to eat Japanese BBQ! I love BBQ Meat!!!!!


He ordered like nobody business......and even cooked for me......damn song!


In return for not lifting my hand, I search for him a small slice of cake, sang him a birthday song softly (I am embarrass leh) cos he told me was his birthday soon.....


Went for a drink, after he yawn like 8 times in front of me.... I decided to chase him home.....


Met Stella Mummy and Zeta for dinner!


Need to gather again soon, Stella, pls arrange k. We potluck steamboat food there....


Feel so bad for not attending her Housewarming.....Too last min and I was so busy.....


I cut my hair!!!!!!! Nice?


This new hairstyle cost $89 which I was so impulsive to spurge on......


Retro Theme! Bernice, Cat, Gillian and Me!


I suddenly realise I became very skinny.....why???


Going for a house-warming party invited by *AO


While waiting..... I decided to Zi Lian abit!







We went for Coffee first!


Went over to the friend's house! Wine, Champagne.... I so scared...I never touch at all....


Because the host owns one of the biggest record company in the world, he is crazy about music! Makes us all sing while he play the guiter.....


Lovely house, Lovely people, Some new friends I met


And after leaving his house, *AO decided to force everyone to play fireworks with him.....


Imagine 4 adults squatting there.......like small kids.... It makes *AO happy though....and he went home happily to sleep....



*OA is flying off, wishing him have a good trip!

Recently the people I know are mostly busy man who needs to go for business trips....

I want to go for trip also!!!!

I must work hard hard!

Clear all the debts first!

I pray hard I will be able to give myself a trip for my birthday!

Love,
Poisonlady



0 comments

Comments: Post a Comment