A VERYPOISONOUSLADY
Please use Firefox if you cannot view the post below







Nuffnang
Thursday, July 31, 2008

Singfest 2008

Though I dun really know what is singfest all about but I only know got Pussycat dolls on Sun @ 8.50pm

I
REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY
WANT TO GO!!!

Wa lao! So last min then I know, wanna beg or steal any tickets also difficult! Wanna buy but quite ex leh! And I only wanna go watch that part only!

Anyway, I will go ask around, I hope got miracles!

Just now hor, I went to Starhub centre to get my mobile broadband.

Was getting a bit crowded and one of the staff actually came to attend to us and check whether we got attended by anyone.

The staff then approach an uncle sitting beside me.

"Sir, did anyone attend to you?"

No No

"Oh, you buying a phone?"

No No

"Paying the bills?"

No No

Er....sir, so what do you want?

I want to watch the tv...

!!!!!!

I blur, the staff also blur....

I find it damn funny lor!

Hahaha

But he never watch tv for long lar, he still went to get water from the water dispenser...



Anyway, going to work now.

Bye Bye!

Love,
Poisonlady






0 comments

Comments: Post a Comment