A VERYPOISONOUSLADY
Please use Firefox if you cannot view the post below







Nuffnang
Saturday, August 30, 2008

Sat Night Out....

Sad Sat night....

No drinking because I totally got no voice and my throat got like dozen of needles pricking me...

Got to know a new friend and we decided to go out for a movie.

My friend wanted to go Jack place's initially but I told him to consider my throat and we went for some Chinese food.


My friend......hiding cos he said got no make-up.....


I dun think he is camera shy lor....


Food was great!


-_-


Me! Happy with the food!


Cant finish..... =(


Meet Ray who enjoys the soup as much as I do! We both got bad throat.....


We went for coffee before catching Wall-E.....


Met the girls up for some coffee session because we decided not to club.....


My lao gong! We got married in facebook!


Was thinking of doing a wedding shot...hahaha


Me and Ray who insist on standing behind me because he said his face will look smaller....that means he makes my face look bigger....


Judy and Candy!


At 2am, we decided we need to eat since drinking and eating will have calories.... Ray was determine to be on diet but was fed by us the whole night....



Lovely night out!

I had enjoyed myself alot despite the bad throat but I will recover soon and party again next week!

Love,
Poisonlady



2 comments

Comments:
raymond yang xin quan?
 
hey pretty! visit www.classicroom.blogspot.com selling off retro shades as well as party clothes! :)
 
Post a Comment