A VERYPOISONOUSLADY
Please use Firefox if you cannot view the post below







Nuffnang
Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Girls & Photos!

Hello!

Totally forgot about blogging....

Sales been slow and I am totally broke.....

I think this is the worst month of the year BUT i am taking more shows now, hopefully to tide over the month.

I have been "lost for a while", not sure what to do, not sure how to cope with life but now I am getting better!

I guess things look better when u feel better!

Next month is my birthday and I am very excited about it!

I had got an early birthday gift!

Anyway, been meeting gfs alot recently.

Photos time before I go to bed!

Went to Paulaner with the girls on Wed! It was totally unplanned!


Judy always do that..... We are like the background....


Melvin turned "Gay" that day......


Great, sherry happily block Zeta


Now, no Melvin in the pic....


I told them we should form a "V" liao......


See, I am the background again....


Went to MOS on Fri night! Just the 3 of us!


I am quite lazy, just pull a shorts and top.....


The 2 lovely ladies who I am seeing almost everyday.....


We look alike meh?






Great.....the straw poking myself.....


Hair is still long and healthy!


Too much champagne


Sherry got a bottle......I had some before I went down....


We were totally in our own world.....



I long time never take this kind of photos liao.....



I enjoy kissing......



We are the background again......


Dr Matthew came in a while.....


I just enjoy where ever my friends are...


Judy and Matthew


Me and Matthew.....Thanks for sending us home.....


Yeah!!! Party is fun!


Erm......didnt know he was standing there...



Clement came but I didnt remember him cos I was too drunk.....


I cant even remember this photo.....


This is a different pose!


Cheers to MOS!


Did an event on Sat


I am starting to have weird pose liao.....


I was totally drunk when i went to the event......


I stop drinking......


That's playful Elise


Ooooo this cute guy, Judy's friend. Dunno his name.....


I cant even open my eyes....was tired.....


Long night but we had fun!


MOS again........at 3.30am......Cheers!


Monday night, met the girls at Boat Quay..... Karen Tok!


This bunch more "chill out"


I was lured to stay by "Martell".......


I kept drinking....i just love Martell Green Tea....


Our dear ken also red like me.....


Me and Zeta! She was forcing to keep herself awake....


Just chatting, singing and drinking


Edwin who was force to sing a duet song with me. Thanks ah!



I will be working hard this 2 weeks!

I need to clear off my debts! and I will!!!!

Love,
Poisonlady



7 comments

Comments:
wow your life is just abt partying
 
judy looks exactly like you!
 
do u really think you have really reset your life? i don't really think so. your life is still the same. it's like a cycle repeating itself again & again. u think u r really happy or u need to always tell yourself to be happy? stop lying to urself and start getting a life pls.
 
I agree with anonymous. You're still running in circles. If worse,you seem to have sunk deeper into the "lost" world.

But of course if you think you are happy the way you are now,nobody is gonna stop you.

Stay true to yourself,who knows you may find the answers faster than you can imagine.

The most important thing in life is not to THINK you are happy but to FEEL you are happy.

Just my two cents
 
judy prettier leh! where got look the same!
 
your hair is indeed lovely. do share your hair care tips if you don't mind.

take care and hope you're feeling happier lately.

-a loyal reader-
 
hey girl

my link http://dashingdivas.livejournal.com/

the dress u wan is in. ;)
 
Post a Comment