A VERYPOISONOUSLADY
Please use Firefox if you cannot view the post below







Nuffnang
Wednesday, December 03, 2008

Random.....

Someone complained that Lao Niang never update blog regularly....

Mai An Ni.....

I got no life now.....

I work till 2-3am everyday....

I am damn stressed.....

I am short a small small bit of target nia....

Anyway, my colleague was kind to lend me her extra very bulky canon camera because I think she understand that Lao Niang no camera is like killing me softly.....

But also not much use this few days cos I cant be going out...

REN! REN! REN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Can you people be kind enough to combine force and just help me po pi I hit my target by 10 Dec 2008?

Anyway just some random stuff that happened to me....

-2 days ago misplace my keys, 1 day ago stunned another spare key, today I misplace both my own keys and the spare key and kena locked in my own house for 1 hr.....

I gave up searching and called my mummy.......

Mummy then told me to get another spare key from the drawer...

Just checked.....

Newest spare keys still in my bag....

SHHHHHHHssssssssssssss Dun Suay Chui....

I will be able to go into my own house tonight one hor...

Love,
Poisonlady
P/s: Those who been following closely will know my middle name is "blur"



1 comments

Comments:
X'mas Comes Early for you.

State your dream camera and it might appear as a x'mas pressie.
 
Post a Comment