A VERYPOISONOUSLADY
Please use Firefox if you cannot view the post below







Nuffnang
Thursday, November 27, 2008

Everyone went to Zirca.....

Having a long day today......

Went to my company to seek my IT dept for help, then went to meet a client, then went to do a roadshow, then went down to pump room to see the girls work, then went over to newly re-open Zirca (ex-mos) to see see look look....

Saw alot alot alot of friends at Zirca and I was running up and down, down and up like mad...

Drink here and there abit abit...

But I told myself to be very discipline....

I must go home!

If I continue staying, most likely:

1) Lao Niang will be fucking drunk

2) Lao Niang will start to ban everyone to go home

3) Lao Niang will lost her handphone because (refer to 1)

Anyway, after 15th Dec, I will be able to relac relac abit, hopefully if I can hit my target...

Left abit more target to go, so sacrifice 2 weeks of not partying till late is worth it or I will regret like siao.....

I am actually very very stressed!!!!

Ti gong po pi I hit my target....Gam Sia....

Need to continue PS Divas & Pitstop cleaning paperwork which I always have to clear after my work...

Love,
Poisonlady



1 comments

Comments:
http://ms-glam.blogspot.com/

Do support..
Saw u once at Karen's place doing ur hair..
 
Post a Comment