A VERYPOISONOUSLADY
Please use Firefox if you cannot view the post below







Nuffnang
Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Paiseh.....Boh Camera...

My blog will take some time to upload...

Lao Niang got no camera...

Wa lan noi....

I need to go around borrowing people's camera.....

Then need to wait for them to send me.....

Miss Juliana Some people quite lazy, last week photo havent upload, I cannot steal....

Maybe someone out there wanna get me a camera for early Christmas present?

I goanna slowly slowly keo all the stuffs for my bag so I damn broke...

Just went to replace my ic and passport.... $200 fly liao....

Quite cham lor when u open your bag and nothing is inside...

Somemore I got to put boh liao stuffs inside so at least my bag wont seems so empty.....

But I am still a happy person!

The never rotton APPLE!

Lai Lai....Photos

Last weekend I went to support my gang at Loof.... Silence Party!


I was high because I only slept 3 hrs........


Javern......I always never call out to him cos I always find his name very cheem.....


Herbert......


Party was something unusual and if u did not put on ur headphone, u seems to find siao lang dancing around you......


Sherry and me


We 2 just keep ourselves in our own world....


Seems anti social though but I got a bunch of crazy dancers around me.... Miss Judy....


Cash Cash! I so love his name and him.....


Jacky......


See I am red....but they said I look very gorgeous that night...YEAH!


Something new for us! Cheers to 42 Below Vodka!


I think Sun or Mon.....We were suppose to catch a movie 007 but we ended up playing Jenga first before the movie.......He is damn good lor.....


We got kena (4feet???) if we lose......


Judy ended losing 1 game, she was doing 5 starjumps at Coffeeclub, Sherry ended up running the whole cafe with 2 hands raising and also to Catwalk around....I think everyone think we are crazy.... I ended the game losing and had to do freestyle dancing there. I can do anything but NO DANCING PERFORMANCE........Sherry not yet upload the video...I try get from her.... It was funny though!


Attended a senior model, Rachel Wedding!I was one of the Jiemei....The dress was sponsered... I think I look like a little girl.....


So cute.....HAHAHA


Changed into my evening wear.... Nice boh? I so love it...I goanna grab more of this kind when I got money...Love the dress....



Maybe old liao....Wanna look more elegant....


Erm...That's Picasso (Real Name btw)...He look very young lor...Skin very good...


I goanna sleep liao...

Thank god half the week gone....

Good Night,
Poisonlady



2 comments

Comments:
hi, may i know what kind of exercises do you do to get such a hot waistline & body? (:
 
Hi there I am ur reader, jus want to know where u got the gold dress from.. I would love to get one for my wifey.. Thanks
 
Post a Comment