A VERYPOISONOUSLADY
Please use Firefox if you cannot view the post below







Nuffnang
Sunday, October 26, 2008

Happy Deepavali!

Last month was a good month, I been working quite a fair bit..

This month I didnt been working much....

Siao Liao.... $$$$$$$$

This year I am having alot of money issue but I know next year I will see a totally different light, a bright one in fact.....keeping my finger cross....

I am now sitting down in front of my desk, trying to work out my thoughts, I need to think how I can sort out my life and be a even better person.

I need to readjust my timetable, to make time for my work, my friends, my family and also find time to pak tor leh......

Anyway, I am dying to catch this:


Blonde Bombshells of 1943
A production of the British Theatre Playhouse and the cast are from UK, tickets are at least $105 and I really dun mind paying that price to catch this myself, but then hor, I think I got no time to catch it.... =( Check it out at Sistic and if u got chance to see it, share with me k.

Maybe I got a chance to catch this:


Avenue Q - The Musical
Presented by Singapore Repertory Theatre, the company that brought you Ian McKellen in King Lear, A Midsummer Night’s Dream and The Pillowman.
I got watch The Pillowman that time when Mr Ng jio me go and it was not too bad, maybe I got a chance to watch this....
Now is ask who to go....hmmmm

Russell Peters Live (SOLD OUT!) Wa lao......


If u people got catch his performance, (check out youtube), he is darn funny! Hmmmm, imagine his show is sold out, wa lao.....

So sad......I should visit Sistic more often leh...

Back to thinking....Enjoy your holiday!

Love,
Poisonady





0 comments

Comments: Post a Comment