A VERYPOISONOUSLADY
Please use Firefox if you cannot view the post below







Nuffnang
Tuesday, October 21, 2008

My Hot Hot Fun Date!

Because I am Poisonlady......

Lao Niang can ccelebrate birthday mani mani times....

My actual day was spend at a romantic, quiet place with a hot hot fun date......

Got flowers......


We had Italian food


Karen Tok holding my hot hot fun date....Karson Goh! 11 days old!


And the bunch of siao char bohs! Pigged out time!


He not used to me yet....


Everyone just want to carry him!


Gillian got me a nice birthday present despite busy flying around....


Karen got me lovely presents and she really know my taste lor!


My hot hot date!


Birthday cake again!


Specially for mummy cos she cannot go out.....


Finally open his eyes......


I just cannot help it......


Candy!


Karen Tok!


Ken is always the luckiest man, able to mix around with all girls, Melvin is next though....


Erm...Stella's brother's son...You You!


He damn cute!


Well....imagine all single....except the mother....


Blowing the cake.....



Love,
Poisonlady



2 comments

Comments:
can ask ur fren wher they bought this cake? nice!
 
that's one lucky kid, hanging out with all those hotties!
 
Post a Comment