A VERYPOISONOUSLADY
Please use Firefox if you cannot view the post below







Nuffnang
Thursday, October 16, 2008

18th Oct Masquerade Glamourous Party

Met Miko last night for dinner...

Every year she will buy me dinner and get me a lovely present.

I am a heartless friend, I seldom keep in touch with my friends but I am glad to do this routine with her.

Meet for dinner, chit chat and catch up abit on what we both doing....

Tomorrow is a big night for me, I am having a party celebration.

After 2 years being with Mr Ng having a quiet birthday, this year I am celebrating it with my friends. I think usually single is like that hor?
(Though I thought of hiding in another country)

I cant sleep last night

I hope everyone will go home with the best memories

I am wearing something that I am very worried about but the girls have supported it and anyway i will be wearing a mask so I guess is ok ba.....

I just pray hard I dun get drunk.....

Let u have a glimpse of my mask!


Will update with lots of photos soon!
Love,
Poisonlady



0 comments

Comments: Post a Comment