A VERYPOISONOUSLADY
Please use Firefox if you cannot view the post below







Nuffnang
Tuesday, October 07, 2008

Miss Me Boh?

Lao Niang is back!

I had a great week, I watch 10 dvds, finish 2 books, eat and sleep, drink....

Doing nothing, really nothing that i got no photo to post.....

Going for a trip is great!

I am not someone who LOVES to travel because I got very bad motion sickness but me and the girls are planning more trips cos we seems to have friends all over the world....

I am planning to go Phuket to do bungee jumping (Judy have a friend there who have a place)

I am planning to go Shanghai to go clubbing (I have a friend who is staying there)

I am planning to go Australia for sightseeing (My Aussie Clients and a friend staying there)

I am planning Bangkok for shopping! (Next year got sponsor trip again)

I am planning South Africa to eat meat (Another sponsor trip)

Next year, I want to go all the places......YEAH!

Need to work very hard for it!!!

I got tons of things to do now, got to go.....

After I touched down, threw my luggages and went to Sentosa


Sherry wanted to practice her Fire dance.....


Judy still learning......


Melvin like to hang out with us when the gf not around.....(and he can only hang out with us)


Without much sleep, I went to Beer Festival. 6 girls helping me for the job.


Stella and Zeta came as well!


Not sure why must take so many the same one......



Saw June there, though she is my fav but she cannot help me work.....


Ah Ken.......uncle.......


Karen and Me


Left with Ah Ken and Me red from all the beer......


Opps....menses cause boobs to be another cup bigger.....


Met Judy and Mel again at Newton for dinner.....


We just got married in Facebook....I had divorced Sherry....


Lovely food! Stall 49, he really tolerate us cos I am very picky about food....Chili put one side, onions put one side, sweet & sour chicken cook must taste like pork cos I dun like chicken, stingray half chili half no chili, cockles dun cook so can tabao....He is a good man...


Lovely! Support Stall 49, just said u are the friend of the troublesome group who everything must put one side one....


I got a bad throat suddenly....

Shit....

Love,
Poisonlady



4 comments

Comments:
wah...your boobs realy grew man..so nice and supple...looks delicious too :P
 
im so jealous.
You eat so much, drink so much, yet still so slim and tiny with nice boobs!

WHY!!!!!!!
 
SLUT!
 
no looks that's y got to show off boobs! it rhymes!! wahahahahaha
 
Post a Comment