A VERYPOISONOUSLADY
Please use Firefox if you cannot view the post below







Nuffnang
Sunday, November 23, 2008

Just a quick update....

Lao Niang still boh camera....

So I got not much photos in the meanwhile...

Lun zi eh hor....

Just a quick update...

I been feeling sick recently, think not enough sleep

Too many things to do and to settle...

Now I am preparing my paperwork for Pitstop Cleaning, need to settle everything by next meeting.

I think every week have something to burst my wallet...

My car battery died on me on Sat...

Suddenly my car cannot start, with the help of Cash, Judy and a kind-hearted man who was innocently hijack by me in the carpark.....

We manange to push Xiaohei out from the lot and the kind-hearted man manage to lend me his cable and a little bit of battery to let Xiaohei going.....

I spent $61.90 after that to get the cable just in case I cannot start m car again....

Need to go down to the workshop on Tue to purchase a new battery.....

Steady lar, I think this is the biggest challenge in my life......

Anyway, was invited by Stella to go to Berllini Grande on Sat.

Me and Judy reached first....(I think either my makeup got problem or my face kan dry....)


Mummy got a new hairstyle and I love it alot!!! I manage to persuade her to bring me to change a new look when I am free....


Ah Wen join us in a while....He damn cute lor!


Thanks to Yitong......Manage to help me change my battery with his spare one at 3am...What are friends for.....


Aiyo.....going to continue my work....

Hope I can bring some good news on the 10 Dec 2008...

Nope....not getting married....

Good Night
Poisonlady



0 comments

Comments: Post a Comment