A VERYPOISONOUSLADY
Please use Firefox if you cannot view the post below







Nuffnang
Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Because I am famous....

And I know there is a lot of people who care, I urge all of u to read this:

loveforkit.blogspot.com

I got this from the urge of a faithful reader and I hope u all can go down on sat, I do urge u all to have a kind heart and just open the link,

Poisonlady
P/s: I am sorry this post is without much information because I am rushing for work now and I am very late.....

**Something to add: I will be there at 7pm. Hope to see u too.






1 comments

Comments:
on behalf of kit and the rest of the fundraising committee, thank you for posting up the link to loveforkit.blogspot.com and for your support. it has been really heartwarming to see the response from the public. hope to see you sat!
 
Post a Comment