A VERYPOISONOUSLADY
Please use Firefox if you cannot view the post below







Nuffnang
Sunday, March 22, 2009

Paiseh Boh Update Again

Paiseh....

Lao Niang never update again, u sure sibei dulan me....

Not easy to blog when I am out most of the time, seldom have chance to face computer whole day....

That time my hp hor, can blog one, now my hp cannot....

Not I dunno how to use....

This hp sibei laoya one, no bluetooth somemore...

Can you imagine?

Now got hp no bluetooth????

Mine......

Buy from 7-11....

But hor, I drop inside toilet bowl 3 times liao, still can use....

Anyway, I was busy drinking.......for work and leisure....

Well, I been hanging out at this Thai Club alot...

Is call "Discovery" @ Chimes, me and the girls will hang around there every week to gather and drink.

Below is the link that I was abit high then went up stage to sing......dunno u all can see or not cos I think must sign in facebook....

Click Here

Recent event of Poisonlady....

I still zilian alot.....


I find alot of boh liao things to name......That siao char boh beside me got "SII" (Self Indulgence Illness)


Recently alot of people said we look alike.....


Certain angle only.....


I also try to take off her pants sometimes....


Indulge myself sitting at a corner relac relac....


Craving for anything hotpot....Steamboat & Fondue.....


Karson is one of our popular male species where everyone will kiss kiss hug hug him....


I took this video of him and he thought I was trying to take picture, he very cooperative, will turn his head and pose when you want to take his photo


Love,
Poisonlady



2 comments

Comments:
The shorts super short le..
But damn sexy... U & your friend looked quite alike..
I think both the hair style a bit look alike ba...
 
Hi Apple, the gal next to u is very chio...i think her name is Judy? She has a nice smile.....

All the best in whatever u do!

cheers,
Laura
 
Post a Comment