A VERYPOISONOUSLADY
Please use Firefox if you cannot view the post below







Nuffnang
Friday, May 25, 2007

Happy Birthday!

Had done this post a while ago but cannot post....



Happy Birthday to Marilyn!



Went out on a great date with Mr Ng last sat. He intend to bring me to Marina South Pier for some food but too bad.....close...



Playing around.....



Both hungry but crazy people....



Really nice view, suppose to be having some nice food on that boat....



I love the place!



My darling!




I keep teasing him that he look like banana that day....hehe



Went to Mushroom pot! Our 2nd date or 3rd date also eat this one!



We had alot!



I am happy!


Maybe 1 year later we will go back again?




The spread!



While trying to digest our food, we started to use the camera.....



Side Profile......



I was thinking of adding a name board onto it but i lazy.....look like criminal boh?






Marilyn's birthday present!



Mr Ng never done a jigsaw puzzle before......


I think this is my 2nd one....




Alreadied find the smallest one but it took us quite a while to finish.....



I am a happy girl!



Almost done......we were so engross that we neglected our ice-cream.....



The last piece!




Thanks to Mr Ng for shopping with me and taking me to the movie!

I so love u!



Muakzzzzzzzzz

Poisonlady



0 comments