A VERYPOISONOUSLADY
Please use Firefox if you cannot view the post below







Nuffnang
Friday, February 23, 2007

Tongue Piercing - Day 3

Today is my 3rd day of tongue pierecing....

Tongue still swollen but I manage to eat some chicken, duck meat just now.....

I didnt know that almost every of my friend got a friend who went through tongue piercing!!

Those who called me up advise me to keep it and endure for 1 week....

I had thought of taking it down because it make me very hungry and I cannot talk much, afterall I went through the trill of piercing....

But the thought of $70 and the fun of having something in your mouth to play make me endure for a little while more and also i kinda of get use to it....

Ya, the tongue swollen part -_-

I been at home most of the week, I spend my life sleeping away......

I cant walk for the past 4 days then I cant eat for the past 3 days.....

Nah Bey.....

Anyway,

For those people who are concern about my life......

I dunno but things get a little bit different when u grow up and people expect alot from u....

And I do things which people find childish and I cannot help it.

I am still coping my life, planning my future.....

but I still enjoy the time when my mummy, daddy and grandmum fuss over me.....

It's great when I am sitting down with them and calling them, respecting them for being my elders. That's the time when I do not wish to grow up at all.

And when I saw my mummy "act cute" to her mummy..... i think that's sweet....

Love,
Poisonlady



1 comments

Comments:
..........never had a blow job with a pierced toungue b4 leh, wah the thought of it makes me en already
 
Post a Comment