A VERYPOISONOUSLADY
Please use Firefox if you cannot view the post below







Nuffnang
Sunday, December 10, 2006

Nope....I am no dead....

Lao Niang not dead la.....

KNS.....

I am very busy leh....

Anyway, I lazy to say much cos I wanna go sleep le....

My fri and sat was drinking night......hell lot of partyings and it was damn fun!

Fri was Meichuan's birthday! She celebrated at Devils!


She was showing me her back....her sexy top....


Happy birthday mt dear friend, we were friends since year 2000!


I intro all my devils friends to her!


All in happy mood!


Meiyi (Meichuan's sister) and Me!


Jason & me!


Dunno who is this...i forgot his name...


Monica came down also.....


Long time friends!


Cut cake time!


She is happy and high....


Mr Ng came down to send his wishes....


Sat night was the only night I was not working because Mr Ng jio me go Zoukout....


Me at Sentosa!


Miss me?


Post more pictures...


Then u wont forget me.....


Mr Ng and Me!


Cedric and Friend, KW (I think is Vincent?)


We were getting pretty high even before we go in.....4 red lobsters...


Jee Heng, Michelle & leng join us for some drinks before we head to the party!


Yeah, after a long walk, we were inside!


We started to drink and drink and ki siao and ki siao....


Michelle & Leng were in great mood!


See them smile so happy!


Me and Michelle!


YEAH! Partying with great friends!


=)

Poisonlady



4 comments

Comments:
ur fren...looks like tat taiwan's xu chun mei...wahahahaha
 
i tink i saw u at zoukout!!=P
 
Hi Apple,

I love your posts and pictures.

Kindly join us @ www.girlsoutloud.com
 
Hi Apple,

I love your blog and photos.... :)

Kindly join me at girlsoutloud.com

Its a new forum for girls....

Who say girls can`t have fun....
 
Post a Comment