A VERYPOISONOUSLADY
Please use Firefox if you cannot view the post below







Nuffnang
Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Wa lao Eh....

Wa lao eh..

U all sure either miss me or sure kan me cos I never post..

Is not Lai Niang dun wanna post but I cannot lor...

My stupid PC dunno why crash and then I tried to reformat which I never do before but I still manage lor....

Sibei heng....

Now hor, I cannot upload photo...

HOW!!!!!!!!?????????

Sibei sian.....

I wanna show my first advertisment here which cost me $169.96

Property is really not easy, alot of things to do but....

I BELIEVE I WILL MAKE IT!

Love,

Poisonlady




2 comments

Comments:
If a man comes to your front door and says he is conducting a survey And asks you to show him your bum, do not show him your bum. This is a scam. He only wants to see your bum. I wish I had got this yesterday. I feel so stupid and cheap. -The Bum http://www.widgetmate.com/posters Some of the best images available for free.
 
dun use a pc.. use a mac. u dun get virus on a mac.
 
Post a Comment