A VERYPOISONOUSLADY
Please use Firefox if you cannot view the post below







Nuffnang
Saturday, October 10, 2009

Compensation......

Hi Hi!

Lao Niang want to compensate for not uploading photos so here are some.....

I am not a good blogger, i know....

I not very young liao you know.....(not old also hor)

Anyway, still the same old me....Blur....

Think 2 weeks ago.....I went to Stella's house, we were sorting out the uniforms for the models to wear....

I hor, somemore took everything out from the 3 paperbags and repack everything.

Stella reminded me to be at the venue by 8.30pm.

I didnt realise why I have to be there so early since the girls need to work at 9pm.

The 2 girls came and asked me where was the uniforms....

I went over and check with the in-charge....

The in-charge said he did not have it and the girls suppose to have it...

I called my client and he said he did not have it...

At 8.45pm, I was still sitting there and chit-chatting with the girls...

Then I turned to one of my friend, Ashley and said:

"Eh, siao....dunno where the uniforms leh..."

"Dont think in my car ba, I wont be THAT blur hor....."

Ashley replied with her 2 big round eyes "You are really THAT blur lor"

I ran down to the carpark and look for xiaohei...

Wah, sibei blur, the uniforms really in my car leh! Somemore I was packing it and I didnt know...

Lucky I did not delay their work or I ki siao....

Ashley said "You think why Stella reminded you to be here so early? For coffee ah"


Photos Time!

Was doing an event for Hawaiian theme


Oh Na-Na~~~~ She was very fluffy then......


Super cute lor! Her owner decided to shave her off though....


Oh random photo of us, we went for clubbing.....


Simple girls night out.....


Just want you to see the pretty girls and a different me!


Ok, boh liao....

Love,
Poisonlady!



0 comments

Comments: Post a Comment