A VERYPOISONOUSLADY
Please use Firefox if you cannot view the post below







Nuffnang
Thursday, December 22, 2005

Wa.....Bui Liao?

Today was a hetic day...means again zsin boh eng lar...

U all always hear me boh eng one hor? If one day I wu eng u all sure pengz pengz pengz...

Anyway, I went to my fortune teller today for regular check-up.... Nothing much to mention but she said maybe....

MAYBE...

2007 I will get married...or ROM...

I will find someone I love and that person who loves me...

2007 leh! Gan long lor... imagine I single for 2 years plus....

Dunno will kisiao or not....

The person she predicted is older than me.....

Hmmm...those who is older might got chance hor..hahaha

Anyway, today was a stupid day....a stupid day to buy christmas present...

I got no time to buy presents this year... I been so busy...and after my fortune telling @ Tampines, I went to Tampines Mall....

Big Mistake.....

FUCKING JAM...

Not the road only hor, the carpark also...

Pui Pui Pui...

In the end, I got only things for my DB bitches... I never get for my excolleagues, my darling friends.....

Nah Bey!

Then I so hungry I want to get my dinner at 9.30pm...

But...

All sold out.....

Then food I want to eat ALL SOLD OUT!!!

KNN!! (Today I really pek chek)

My lunch was at 11am today and I really hungry until I want to faint lor....

Never mind...

I quickly run home...

My house got no food...

I bui is it? u tell me u tell me *scream*

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ANGRY ANGRY ANGRY

I shall go to bed with empty stomach...
poisonlady



4 comments

Comments:
yoh, how is your FC currently? Anyway, have you receive my card yet ? Oh ... And where is your xmas wish list ? Its like a few days more leh ...
 
apple jiejie,

i stay in tampines. next time u come tampines, give me a call ok? next time wanna come tampines must come during off peak period. or, park ur car at the hdb flat carpark nearby. ahhh.. see i so smart!

*kish kish*
 
OMG...u ji tao leave ur stomach empty go zzz lor.So heart pain :( Anyways just wana wish you an advance Merry Christmas to you, family and also your beloved Xiao Hei...Your Mr Black.Whahahahahaha :p

With Loves,
S.Kelly
 
Merry Xmas to you and yours and your Xiao Hei!

BTW, what does ROM mean? Am blur...
 
Post a Comment