A VERYPOISONOUSLADY
Please use Firefox if you cannot view the post below







Nuffnang
Friday, December 16, 2005

My first trip to JB...

Langs....

Zin paisey.....

I open up my blog but boh update....

I really busy wor....

I am still juggling with my job and modelling also...

Oh, I really wish to post up my pictures otherwise how can i claim the title of Zhi Lian Kuang? I reckon it will be too dangerous...

Later people stalked me how?

I so pretty....

Anyway, last night was an adventure for me...

My first journey to JB with M*x and E**c....

E**c did not drive his car so we got 2 cars in....

I really kan blur driving into the custom....

It took us about 1 hour to get in....

It was 2am already.....

We manage to find shell station at 2am....

Ya...we went in at 2 am just to pump V-power...

But V-power damn shoik, u know...

M*x told me something regarding the route to shell station after we settle down at a Jln Kayu Coffeeshop..

M*x: U remember the route to shell station?

Me: Ya....why leh?

M*x: Very bumpy right?

Me: Ya lar......somemore no lights de...

M*x: I got horn u mah, but think u never hear....

Me: No leh....never hear...but....but....u in front of me leh? Where got people infront try to horn behind huh?

M*x: Ya...that's why I high beam u....

Me: WHERE GOT PEOPLE IN FRONT HIGH BEAM PEOPLE AT THE BACK ONE???? How i see??????

M*x: No mah...I inform u...that's why I high beam u...

Me & E**c: How we know u are high-beaming us cos u are in front leh....

M*x: Ya lor...the road very bumpy....then high beam u lor...

Me: I give up...

Really...I dunno what he is thinking... u imagine lor... U trying to shine a torch to someone but that someone it behind u but u shine it infront then u think people behind u will know meh?

Anyway, it was quite cool to go JB lar...

Ok, going for facial now.. I promise I blog more and change template..k

Muakzzzz
Poisonlady



5 comments

Comments:
Think u may see the high beam cos u an see tat the light in front move? But sine the road is bumpy the light will move anyway.
 
What a great site
» »
 
Best regards from NY!
work from home
 
You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it
» »
 
Post a Comment